Banned

10-30-2008, 12:05 PM

i think the opposite...screw around...
for the following reasons
1. It's FUN
2. It's FREE
3. It's Healthy
4. Gets better with practice

also worth remembering....YOUR YOUNG ONCE!....don't rush into relationships... you've got your Whole life to be sensible....and if you get to age 55 and youve had 3 sexual partners....well where do you think prostitutes get thier customers from....?

Live life...like its your last day... you could get hit by a bus tommorow...

I REALLY don't think its a good idea for youngsters to get involved in HEAVY relationships.... your just not emotionally ready...

SEX is SEX...personally i lost mine age 14 (doggy style over the cello rack in a music practice room)....and ive shagged my way well into triple didgets...

drink fully from the cup of life...

IF people judge you...fuck em.... because if you have FUN now...when your young...then when it comes to settling down...its alot better.....but if you dont...

well why do you think most swingers are over 50?

and do you wanna be one of those?

i can sit happily in my relationship without ANY urge to sleep around....thats because i know 2 things
1. ive shagged plenty
2. i can have any woman of my chosing

i am confident in this...so if i see a petit little blonde with perky boobs...well i've been with one of those....and i KNOW i can make her mine if i want to...so i got nothing left to prove

also everyone is different in bed....and its worth experiencing that different dynamic...

SO FREE LOVE...all the way