View Single Post
(#16 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-07-2006, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_starbrite View Post
I love the 'real dolls'! I am always asking my boyfriend to buy me one, but he doesn't have that kind of money, lol! For me it is just like a big version of the dolls I had as a little girl. I would love to brush their hair and change their clothes and take care of them. Aww... Dunno about making lurve to them, tho. It's a bit weird, isn't it? I think that it is sad that some peole are unable or afraid to forge a connection with a real person. You must be very lonely to have to rely on an inanimate object for company.
yep it is strange and this is coming from the ero sennin. I have seen pictures of the real doll before and they look more realisct these the ones here and i think they are the same price??? I could be wrong that just what i remember from when they frist came out. there was a Ep of boston legal that had real dolls on it. William shanters charater had one.

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin