View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

11-14-2008, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
I haven't played Fable 2 yet, but my best friend beat it in three days after he first got it. lol

I played Fable at his house for the first time last year... I expected more out of it. I'm very biased when it comes to games that are more realistic or playful... I thought Fable would be a lot more serious. O_o Throwing eggs and tricking that one guy with an affair the beginning of the game...? Whaaa?

It was too playful and comical for my liking.
Yeah, I didn't like 1 either, but I think 2 is a lot better. You can complete the main storyline pretty quickly but the good thing about it is it's really free, you can do what you want when you like and there is a billion and one other things to do aside from the main quest, so that isn't the only part of the game. I mean, I don't really like games which you complete and you can't play it after that, whereas with this one you could carry on playing it doing every other quest, completing all the jobs, buying all the houses etc etc.

Oh and I really like the 'cutscenes.' Most of them are like interactive cutscenes and they are really well done. You can input your own response so your not just sat there watching them, you can reply and choose to do stuff if you want to.