View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

11-14-2008, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Yeah, I didn't like 1 either, but I think 2 is a lot better. You can complete the main storyline pretty quickly but the good thing about it is it's really free, you can do what you want when you like and there is a billion and one other things to do aside from the main quest, so that isn't the only part of the game. I mean, I don't really like games which you complete and you can't play it after that, whereas with this one you could carry on playing it doing every other quest, completing all the jobs, buying all the houses etc etc.

Oh and I really like the 'cutscenes.' Most of them are like interactive cutscenes and they are really well done. You can input your own response so your not just sat there watching them, you can reply and choose to do stuff if you want to.
lol. I love doing stuff like that in games. You should try Indigo Prophecy (PS2, Xbox, GC). The whole game is you choosing your own actions and doing some random things in game. Really fun. The same company released a new game with something involving origami in the cover art or title...

I think the most exciting thing for female characters is you can get pregnant. LOL My friends also told me that your family gets POed if you don't come home for a long time either.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780