View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-25-2008, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Not to mention that Sakura is STILL in a fricking high school uniform!!! Surely she's grown into an adult now. I'd like to see Ken in a Hawai'ian shirt and shorts, Chun Li in proper police detective attire like a suit, Zangief with some pants on or something... anything new and different would be nice Capcom!)
Yeah but you gotta admit that if she wasnt in her school uniform she would lose her charm. I see her as like a comedy character (especialliy when her shoe hits her on the head in her winning pose).

They should take a leaf out of tekken's book when it comes to character costumes (even though some of theirs are pretty samey) but if its on PS3/360 theres always time for patches to be released and all sorts aint there?

I like ken's white gi and ryu's black gi though apposed to their default costumes and if they took them away i'd sulk for atleast.. ooo.. a good 3 seconds. I do think its a bit stupid of shin Gouki(akuma) to wear a purple gi though. Its a tad feminine for the "master of fists"..

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me