View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
aichan (Offline)
New to JF

relationship advice - 11-29-2008, 04:27 PM

ok this is kind of weird thing to be posting here but i need some advice well i have an ex boyfriend like...im still in love with him:S i went out with him back in august and we only went on one date and like he never actually broke up with me just stopped calling and talking to me and he got another gf...which was really bad...i never knew why he did that but i feel stupid cuz the whole time that he was actualy interested in me i was all nervous and shy, i really admired him, but i looked really stupid and probably desperate i guess. anyways now i have he is talking to me and flirting with me again some in class. i have wondered why he suddenly didnt want to talk to me to begin with, it keeps bothering me even after 4 months almost 5 i cant get it out of my mind cuz i know i screwed up somehow but i dont want him to think im really a total loser chic at the very least. i really like him, but im not sure how to show that i like him still and that i am not a total desperate loser like i seemed like. last time his friend hooked me up with him but idk how to show him that i like him without coming off as totally stalker like and weird again...which defeats the purpose. so please someone help me!!