View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

12-09-2008, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznvogue View Post
Find a guy who really wants to pamper you and treat you like your a goddess and then you might have something for real.
Yeh. I guess that's a great definition of the "perfect guy". A man who pays for everything.

The real thing will be with someone who you have an understanding with. Where your emotions are one. Where, when you think about it, and you think about all his flaws, and you can still YES to all these questions: " Do I want to spend the rest of my life with this man and his flaws? Sleep in the same bed everyday. Breathe the same air everyday. She the flaws on each others faces every day. See the same smile every morning. Make food for him, and understand his flaws. And have him accept mine. Have children with him. Stay up all night because of the child screaming all the time and having him there for me to help." THEN you might even start to think about love and a marriage.

A man pampering you is just bribing. When you girls will understand that is beyond me. All the majority of females do is whine about how "Their man doesn't them" or "My man never pampers me." or "He never buys me stuff". Instead of whining, perhaps you should try to communicate with him more instead of whining 24/7.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -