View Single Post
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Yuri (Offline)
back from outer space :D

Location: near the sun, with the moon..kissing the shooting stars..this is where i am
Send a message via AIM to Yuri Send a message via MSN to Yuri Send a message via Yahoo to Yuri
12-09-2008, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiri View Post
........yeah Im working on just leaving it at friends now though its kinda hard when there's no other prsn here keeping me in that direction, usually I have my cousin who yells and pokes and in her own crazy way keeps me in-line,
-_- I hate this
hey hon, long time no chat aye?
Im sorry a lot of people here are seeming like they have red faces like boiling water in their heads, I wish sum of them would either let their brains boil and die, or learn to chill and accept the fact your seeking help and advice, not punishment.
I have been though so many relationships...>_>some more than people have lived here on earth...>_>
if he knows, but tells you he likes you as a friend, then he prolly really just isnt worth it, and the screwing the chick....after he just barely knew her...[[sigh]]...what is it with guys these days...I would slap him to and tell him I hoped he had aids! xDD
hon, I hope you can dismiss liking him soon...I dont want him to hurt you!
[[hugs]] please hon, be safe for me! and make the right choice...

the real truth is often the one we dont want to hear
i am the tears that fall, you are the blood on my skin, we are mingled forever again, here we stand, hand in hand, but ill let go when my time has come, time for u to fly alone