(#4 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
12-10-2008, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
I loved the hell out of Metroid Prime. I can't wait to get a Wii so I can play it again Fusion was fun too but a little creepy.
You'd definitely love Corruption (don't squeeze the case until it breaks ;]). It epitomizes the capabilities and makes practical the functions of the Wii in all aspects. But most importantly, it becomes more fun. It's easily one of my favorite games of all time.

And yeah, Fusion was a bit creepy, and a little "off topic." It didn't seem to fit in very well with the series. It was definitely the most unique out of them, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyuga View Post
Honestly....I've never heard of this Metroid thing in my whole time of life. I wouldn't know anything about it if a gun was to my head. Otherwise, I could give you a straight answer on your lovely thread that you put your heart and soul into with the hope of its space not being wasted by people like me....
Thus, my wish of doing this is complete. Thank you for understanding my misunderstanding of the subject so dear to you.
Then I'd like to thank you for putting the time and effort into that post...but, It's hard to believe you've not even heard the name Metroid o_o But I do, because it's actually more obscure than us fans like to think. If you've ever played Super Smash Brothers Melee or Brawl, the character Samus originates from this series.

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子

Last edited by Arikado : 12-10-2008 at 12:26 AM.