View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

12-14-2008, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excessum View Post
I don't really see the purpose of this... the fact that one is a moderator, does not mean he is not a member on the forums anymore. If a moderator wants to bring the readers attention to something he has written, he can easily highlight the text, or make it bold. Other than that, i really don't need my regular posts to be regarded to any differently than those of other members.
Example: Mod gives friendly warning in a topic. Now without someone knowing you're a moderator they could, and likely would think that you're just trying to be a mod when you're not - personal preference doesn't go far in the internet. If you name was say... in green and you have "moderator" under your name then that would immediately tell the person it's not just personal preference and to knock it off.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.