(#14 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
12-16-2008, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
I actually meant the same as that >.> I know folding@home... CPU of PS3 pwns, but I read 360's video card is slightly better.
The 360 uses "500 MHz ATI Xenos" and the PS3 uses "550 MHz NVIDIA/SCEI RSX 'Reality Synthesizer'... in terms of numbers the PS3 wins....lol But I honestly don't claim to know that much about graphics chips, maybe someone like Ex could fill us in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyLea View Post
wii sells because it is cheaper, and has a unique input for controlling in the game ... the input method is what makes it sell more then the price.
Price isn't the only reason, Brawl is a good game, so is Mario Kart...
However I do have some friends who got a Wii because they can't afford the PS3 or a 360...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crani View Post
It's the other way around, the Xbox 360 as worse graphics then the PS3 but a better CPU, thats the reason why Splinter Cell: Convection isn't coming out in the PS3.
360 uses the "3.2 GHz PowerPC Tri-Core Xenon" CPU and the PS3 boasts the "3.2 GHz Cell Broadband Engine with 1 PPE & 7 SPEs" CPU...
once again, I'm not very educated in this department....

*source for all processors and graphics chips are from the wiki articles.
PlayStation 3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Xbox 360 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.

Last edited by XjapanFOREVER : 12-16-2008 at 09:01 PM.