(#21 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

12-23-2008, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
I still can't swim in deep water or the ocean without a friend

Yuna, imagine this thing x20. Undying was great, I gotta play it again! My favorite parts were when you got to leave the mansion, exploring some f'ed up castle and dark English moors. I always brought the creepy manual to school to scare everyone into thinking I was in some dark cult xD
lol! About the cult thing literally made me lol (this is the fifth time I've loled seriously on JF today).

Now that we are talking more games on here, I'm remembering so many other games I was afraid of. I'm writing a list right now about all of the games I'm freaked out of or was. I'm going to slowly write all of them down on different posts, without double posting, because there are so many.

I remember I went to a friend's house when I was VERY little and we played this Big Bird Sesame Street game. I have no idea why, but the Elmo game when he'd tell you what letter to find to get out of a corn maze always freaked me out.

Tingle and some of the people in Zelda scared me. Not the monsters, but the characters did. Tingle still does freak me out today.

Kingdom Hearts has scarred me because I had a dream that Donald and Goofy were about to rape me a few years ago. I never liked Kingdom Hearts, but that's partially why it scared me away.

I have the oooold and original Myst game. That scares me because you're alone on the island figuring things out. When I was little, I always lived in fear of something killing me. But that never happened. The funny thing about that game is that you can literally beat the game in five minutes (I did that two years ago!), but it's one of the HARDEST games because of it's stupid puzzles. Whoever made it must have been SUPER bored.

I have more to come...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780