View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
MutsuYakumo (Offline)
JF Regular

12-23-2008, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikado View Post
Uh, why is it not possible to go to Japan? Anyone can visit any country they like if they want to. They don't even have to speak the language. People do that all the time. What's this about it being useless? I have a feeling you shouldn't be taken seriously.
It's not possible if you don't have a fundamental reason. You can't just say "Oh Japan looks nice in this cartoon I want to go there." If they really wanted to go they would do the proper amount of research, and gather an adequate amount of information. But no they're asking other people to give them the answers, most of which haven't set foot on Japanese soil. When my parents wanted to move to America from Japan it was a lot of hard work, and a lot of people don't realize that. Out of all the people I hear say that they're going to Japan only one actually did, and that's because he's spoiled, and his Mom knew my family. There is no point in giving this kid with a half baked idea any false hope. I am to be taken seriously, I've seen my parents work very hard to get here, and I hate it when people make it seem like it's a piece of cake.