View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
sasuke91 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-23-2008, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsandhopes View Post
my life long dream is to live in Tokyo japan i talk about this frequently to my parents and they call me a D*** fool i try to explain that japan is the most beautiful place I've ever seen i mean just the sights take my breath away i have gotten this dream since as long as i can remember but ever time i bring it up to anybody friends family coworkers tells me that's the most stupid idea that I've ever had but i know in my heart its where i belong but one of my good friends has also had this dream and he is also moving to japan when he is 18 we talk about this everyday at school well i know u have to get a good education if u want to move there im finishing high school in America and then planing to go to collage in japan when i turn 18 please help me on this journey and make my dreams come true? i would like to here some of ur stories about u moving to japan please?

its best not to say you just wanna move there straight away, we all know japan is a beatiful place with lots of culture, things to see and do ect. so why not start planning to go there for a holidayfirst? and can you speak fluent japanese ? coz you need it if you wanna live/work there