View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Saffron (Offline)
I'm leaving

Send a message via AIM to Saffron
12-26-2008, 08:55 AM

Yuko: I didn't think of Exercise. I used to be totally obbsessed with exercise and I never had any problems getting to sleep. I am going to try it, thank you!

Pockymepink: I'm a deep thinker and at night I can't seem to shut off my mind. Also when I know I have things I need to do the next day, it really bothers me. Then I'm thinking if I don't get to sleep I wont be able to do these things. Which makes things worse. I was practicing Zen healing which bascially is like meditation. Which is good for my nerves. I would do that everynight and it did kind of help but the person who told me about this, Zen healing was his job and he said I was not doing it for long enough. So I am going to try that again.

Iphantom: I tried that and I ended up getting to sleep in the afternoon. Time goes so quickly when I'm here. Well the good news is that last night I slept for 4 hours last night and woke up for an hour then slept another 4 hours. I only woke up 30 minutes ago. It's really strange because yesterday I felt so depressed and I slept better. I just thought I want this day to be over. Funny thing is when I'm happy I can't sleep. I tend to have these high moods that just happen and when things are really bad I have these depressed moods. I don't really have balanced emotions maybe that could be part of the problem. It is the simplest of things that make me happy. I can listen to a song that makes me feel good and I get to happy. Maybe I should stop listening to music at night.

Superheel: I sleep on both sides. If I can not sleep one way, I sleep on the other. Yes not thinking things does really help but it's not often I can do that.

MMM: I only drink green tea during the day. I'm not supposed to have caffeine for health reasons. Although I thought green tea might have caffeine. So I don't drink it everyday. As much as I like it, I can only drink one cup every other day. Are there any Japanese tea's that don't have caffeine in? Well I also drink mugi cha, Jasmine and brown rice green tea.

Thank you all for your advice, I really appreciate it!