View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
wickedspell (Offline)
New to JF

I wanna confess to him how i feel,should i and how?? - 12-30-2008, 02:09 PM

Hi,
I fly to japan very often as a flight attendant. whenever i have a day rest in narita i always go shopping at this mall where a guy i have a crush on works there.
At first i didnt notice him at all. But becoz im a regular customer and always shop a lot from the shop. i became noticable and rememered by the staff,including him.so after a few shopping at the place,he always came to give me a small greet. THEN, i started to notice him more and more.
Eeverytime time i met him in the shop,i managed to have a small talk with him with my poor japanese skill.
You would laugh at me if i tell you that i always walked around in the shop for sooooo long just to be noticed by him ,so that he would come and talk to me.
And i would just shop just to get to be at the register to see him work. i have only 3-5mins each time and that's it.sad,heh?
i have to wait again until my next shopping to get to see him.

i found out that he's a manager(that's why he always gave me little gift and stuffs and treat me special)
i dont know if i think too much. But it seems that he takes care of me more than just a regular customer. Coz he's often stay in his little office. but whenever he noticed me in the shop,he would walk to where i was standing pretending to suddenly see me without expecting and say'ah,konnichiha"
and after that he wouldnt go back into office again until i left the shop.he would always take care of my shopping. i noticed he told his staff"daijoubu desu,yarimasu" something like that

But again maybe i think too much (--!_
Anyway, the problem is,after 4 months of the happending,i told my self that the next time i see him i'll let him know how i feel.
But unfortunately when i finally have a gut to speak, i found out that he's just about to move back to his home town ,be promoted,work at the head quarter and never be back to narita again.
I was so shocked when i heard that,but had to pretend to be calm and told him good luck!
then i walked out of the shop heart broken.
until now i feel so sad,that i was too shy to tell him i like him eventhough i knew that i wont be flying to narita again before he leaves on 15th jan.
it's just anexpected. i was planning that i would confess to him and then if he feels the same,then we go out and maybe i apply to my company to come and stay in japan for a few months to work as a ground staff,etc...
Right now i feel so sad.i can't even swap schedule with anyone to be in narita this New year.i wont get to see him again ,letting him go without him kowing how i feel AT ALL.(TT0
--what can i do?
--can i ask my friend to ask him for an email address??
--or can i write him a letter??
--what you think he's really think about me.
--if he's already have a girl friend and actaully didnt really have any feeling for me,whould he think im a freak sending an email???
--what should i write.i mean plain and basic confession for japanese.
helpppp~~