View Single Post
(#87 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
01-01-2009, 06:54 PM

Let's see... I've been a fan of Japanese culture since around the age of... Five, was it? After watching a few samurai movies with my grandfather, as a sort of comparison to Western cowboy flicks. It was refreshing, and I wanted to learn more about it. I have not exactly been paying my dues in the language department, yet, but I have been going backwards in learning their ancient past, and becomings, movies, arts, technologies, and so on.

And, I'm freaking 18, but I still have NO intention of moving just because it's fascinating. China fascinates me. Spain fascinates me. Hell, Great Britain fascinates me. But I highly doubt I'll be moving out of my own country any time soon just on a whim of fascination.

I admire this boy's "passion" in wanting to live there, and all, but please, kiddo, just stay where you are until you have some foundation.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.