(#102 (permalink))
Old
AsianAtHeart (Offline)
Linguist in training

01-03-2009, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimin View Post
Agrees ^_^

But the lead singer from Nightmare is quite scary to look at, to me its not just the piercings.
Hitsugi is the one with all the piercings; he's the drummer. Yomi is the vocalist and has no piercings.

I concour to Miyavi being smexay/attractive.

Ironically, I used to just ADORE him the same way I did Gackt, but he didn't start to scare me, it's his somewhat obvious air-headedness that started to disappoint me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
Neither have I. I just read the word "visual".
It's true the word 'Visual' is pretty much the case, but at the same time it's almost another thing entirely at some level to us fangirls. Visual is just that, it's just a style. But, be as strange as J-rockers may be, there needs to be talent behind those costumes otherwise they wouldn't even matter. It enhances and adds to their style of music, I guess. If they're cute/hot/beautiful, which is usually the case, that great, but the music plays a bigger part in our interest in them than most onlookers might think.

Case in point, I think Kamijo from Versailles -Philharmonic Quintet- is the most beautiful, elegant man on Earth (please don't jump on that), but I hate his old stuff from his old band, Lareine because I thought their style of playing didn't fit his voice as well as Versailles -PQ- does. Besides, they didn't really pull off their style of music to me, anyway.

Last edited by AsianAtHeart : 01-03-2009 at 08:46 AM.