(#3 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

01-08-2009, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enea84 View Post
Hello there

Here is the thing: I am preparing a 3 weeks trip to japan at the very beginning of April and I would like to get your feebdack on the different cities I have planned to see.
Do not hesitate to tell me it seems to you I am planning too much for 3 weeks

Tokyo, 10 days with trips to:
  • Nikko
  • Yokohama
  • Kamakura
  • Mont Fuji
Kyoto, 5 days, with trips to:
  • Nara
  • Himeji
  • Osaka
Then I have big doubts on the last 6-7 days that remain. I absolutely don't know in which city I should sleep visit the following cities:
  • Kanazawa
  • Shirakawa
  • Takayama
  • Kamikochi
> Would you recommand me Nagoya?
  • Okayama
  • Kurashiki
  • Miyajima
> Would you recommand me Hiroshima?

Thanks in advance for your kind help
Miyajima is worth seeing, not so much Hiroshima, not unless if you are interested to see the remains from the blast and to see the A-Bomb museum.

How do you planned on spending the first 10 days? I am guessing you will need about:
- 3 days total between Yokohama and Mount Fuji (Assuming you are going to Hakone and want to spend time at a onsen resort)
- 1 day Nikko
- 1 day Kamakura

That will give you 5 days to travel around the tokyo ward, including the standard Ginza, Roppongi, Akiba, Harajuku, Shinjuku, Shibuya, Odaiba, Ueno, Asakusa....... Should be enough

5 days is NOT going to cut it for Nara, Osaka and Himeji.

Nara is already almost 1 full day, you need another full day at Himeji, that will leave 3 for Osaka, do you plan on going to Kyoto? You will need at least 2 days in Kyoto