View Single Post
(#24 (permalink))
Old
tylersangle88 (Offline)
女, im a girl!

Send a message via AIM to tylersangle88 Send a message via MSN to tylersangle88 Send a message via Yahoo to tylersangle88 Send a message via Skype™ to tylersangle88
01-20-2009, 08:23 PM

I am so honnored to have Obama as my president. I unfortunately did not get to vote for him because I will not be 18 till this March but I would have if I could have. The rest of my family are insulted because my family used to own slaves a long time ago and for that I am disgusted. I hate my family for that reason because nobody deserves to be treated like an animal. I am also getting very frustrated with all the white supremesists in my town because there all like that n***er is gonna get shot, he gonna get assasinated, watch he wont last long, and I am like shut the F*** up! He is not gonna be shot he is under the greatest security that he can be. And I know that if a fellow American saw somebody try to hurt our president that they would stop them. This is exactly what our country needs right now. I will admit that I too cried when I watched the innaguration. I cried because it gave me hope that we are ready to change. If he can become president of the United States then as long as I don't lose hope my dreams will come true. I am rele scared for the future ahead because i graduate high school in a couple of months and Im scared to live in the real world and take care of myself but I feel that nomatter what is thrown my way from here on I will never give up and I refuse to fail. Well, I have been rambling for too long. I just wanted to put in my opinion. Who ever reads all of this im amazed because I wrote a lot but ya.

GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!