View Single Post
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-22-2009, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
idk... i was thinkin of having a contest for our symbol, but im not sure... ill try to draw a few up so we can look at some ideas...

and...

of course!!! you can add any accessories to the outfit, as long as you can make it work with the other outifts!!! ^__^ mine are going to be crazy, but thats how i am, and besides... i will PROBABLY be the owner/main chef, so i DO need SOME origionality!!! -^__^-
i think we should totally go onto iScribble.net - Draw - Chat - Gallery and draw a few together to see what we could come up with (unless i'm the only one with a tablet XD)

what? yuna's gonna be the owner D: it was her idea, she should own the place -w- we shouldn't hav anyone in particular in charge, but maybe the 4 of us doing this could be the 'managers' and have underlings to tell what to do -w-

i was thinking that maybe on my shifts, i could sit there either offering free samples outside, showing customers outfits, or making an orignal dress for a lucky customer? i think it would be fun to make a dress while i work so people KNOW we make some of the things by hand, and so that they can get something original and pretty and no one else will have