View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
02-08-2009, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
MTV these days practically doesn't show any videos compared these days. In 2000 music videos featured up to eight hours per day, while now, only three hours a day, and they show only the mainstream crap while leaving other less popular bands behind (and the classics in that matter) thus not letting the people to widen their understanding and taste in music. That's why kids these days don't know what real rock, punk, or metal is,
MTV should be stripped of it's name, because it's not a music television anymore.

In case you don't know Coldplay formed in 1998, so they don't fit in my category, and yes they are a good band, although I didn't much like their last album, in my opinion it missed something.
No I meant, sometimes MTV forgets and puts good music like Coldplay's. But 99.9% is just mainstream crap, like you said.

Is there a music channel worth to watch nowadays? If so, I need a suggestion, YouTube has been removing Warner Music bands and singers, so I can't preview before downloading music (or buy).

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?