View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
cridgit001 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to cridgit001
02-20-2009, 10:07 PM

Should be drawn and quartered....jk

I realize that there is a certain way to eat foods, and if one chooses to go against unwritten protocol then that's their preference. It's like if you go to Chicago and want a hotdog with ketchup and not mustard you'd be laughed at. I'm not a fan of mustard and prefer my tomato substitute so I'd fall into the small % so to speak.

Anyway, my story is about my friend, while we were on your 8th grade trip to Washington DC in 2004(I think that's when we went), went to a little sushi shop inside the food court of a mall in D.C., not knowing the power of wasabi, he popped a chunk of it into his mouth about the size of a large grape. He then got extremely red, started sweating, coughing, and sounded like he was about to die. The 2nd worst part about this is that I didn't actually see it and only heard 2nd hand. But by far the worst was the "after math" that almost killed his roommates. I on the other hand, by an act of God, moved rooms prior to this incident, down the hall(we had originally been next door with connecting rooms) well away from the ensueing fallout.

Lastly, Japanese mayo and my stomach are not the best of friends.