View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
02-24-2009, 07:46 AM

Back when we were dating, my husband shaved and then penciled his eyebrows. He rarely bothers these days as it takes time and is a pain...
But anyway, it is perfectly normal here. They sell little men`s grooming kits everywhere, and even makeup stuff for men.
Every single person I spoke to in the US said he HAD to be gay because of it... And added to the fact that he loved to go to a public bath during the summer (there was a really nice one near where we lived... It was great to walk to it in the summer night.) and get naked with other men in the room - it was set in stone.

I really do not think that it is true at all that children do not get that much affection from parents and siblings. Most kids sleep, bathe, and do everything with their family members. There is no need to go out of the way to express physical affection as chances are you are stuck to a family member most of your childhood. Mothers and daughters, fathers and sons seem to be very affectionate to each other, at least in my eyes. The school behavior is learned at home with parents and siblings - but with family it`s embarrassing to do so in public.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.