View Single Post
(#986 (permalink))
Old
Kenpachi11 (Offline)
高校生

03-15-2009, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
A cheaper alternative is a Community College/Junior College. You know, a two-year institution and then switch over to a four-year university to finish up the degree. A lot of people are doing that now because of the high costs of going straight to a four-year university. You could also just stick with financial aid or student loans or go for grants and scholarships (which you don't have to pay back). It might not pay the entire thing, but it still helps.I'm not an expert in this, but I have the feeling that the answer to this would be a "no". I don't think too many people would want to openly employ an illegal immigrant for a job that an actual native and citizen can do.If I'm not mistaken, it's difficult for foreigners to rent in Japan, and if you're there illegally, I don't see how you'd expect to do so.Unless it's changed, you had to have lived in Japan for at least ten consecutive years to apply for permanent residency.I wouldn't try that, personally. Just go about it the legal way if possible.
you have to stay there for 7 years to become a japanese citizen.

From the sky, To the ground
Rain is falling all around
Thunder rain and wind
A song of storms begins

Play a song, A melody
Then everybody will see
The hero of time
Has come