View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
kyorochan (Offline)
JF Regular

Hello. Please check my grammarT_T - 04-19-2009, 07:34 PM

Hello.
I know that I am always getting help with checking grammar from you, but I really need you help!!!
Could you please check my grammar?
This essay is for Computer Science and is about ACM.

English is not my native language, so it was very hard to put in my words and change to smooth English sentences, but I think my essay looks very awkward.
So, I need your help!

Please correct my grammar mistakes or word choice mistakes. I'm very happy if you change my sentences to very smooth English.

Thank you very much!!!

Professional Code of Conduct

I feel that ACM code represents a reasonable set of professional standards for computer professionals because it is the organization which people of the various fields cooperate in the worldwide scale. Also, it is because the ethics of the people who organize the organization are making efforts to create useful computer for our welfare.

I believe that it is reasonable because the people who are interested in computer programming all over the world get together and compete themselves. However, human commit mistakes, so if the side where people's wisdom is managed and studied has to be steady, they will go to the wrong way. I think that it is necessary to subdivide the various solutions which ACM holds up, or it is necessary to take the ethics of the people who participate in ACM to the high quality. In other words, usual education is very important. I think it's tied with development of a computer to improve the usual educational quality. Also, I think it's also leading to development of ACM.