View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
FeyOberon (Offline)
JF Regular

04-19-2009, 08:43 PM

I've tried to retain as much of your original tone and meaning as possible. In a few places, I had to guess at your meaning. Definitely double-check that what I have changed is what you want it to mean!

Professional Code of Conduct

I feel that the Association for Computing Machinery ("ACM") Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct represents a reasonable set of professional standards for computer professionals because it was made by an organization which people of the various fields cooperate with on a worldwide scale. Also, it is because of the ethics of the people who organize the association, that they are making efforts to create useful computers for our welfare.

I believe that it is reasonable because people all over the world who are interested in computer programming get together and compete. However, humans commit mistakes, so if the side where people's wisdom is managed and studied has to be steady, they will go to the wrong way (I'm sorry, but I am not sure what you mean in this sentence). I think that it is necessary to subdivide the various solutions which ACM holds up, or it is necessary to take the ethics of the people who participate in ACM to the highest quality. In other words, general education is very important. It is tied with development of a computer to improve educational quality. Finally, I think is is leading to development of ACM.

Hope this was helpful! If you want, tell me a little more about what you mean in the second sentence of Paragraph 2, and I will be able to check your grammar for that as well.