Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriTokoro View Post
Hi.
Would you correct my English, please?
I'm sorry: this is long.

"A Book: Five Minutes to Tomorrow-side B"

The story continues.
The hero was living with Kasumi.
Kasumi had a twin sister named Yukari. Both sisters went on a trip to Italy but were involved in a railway accident that killed Kasumi. Yukari’s husband Ozaki told the hero that he wondered if his wife was the real Yukari. Both the men knew that Kasumi (Yukari's sister) had loved Ozaki in the past.
The hero started to wonder if Kasumi could be lying, and was actually Yukari. He believed Kasumi really loved him, but he couldn't forget his suspicion. He wondered whether she preferred Ozaki instead of him.
Ozaki and Yukari divorced.
Yukari came to see the hero and confessed that she had memories from both Kasumi and Yukari, which made her wonder which woman she was. She decided to live with the hero.
The hero really loved Kasumi and as a result could love the woman who held the memories of being Kasumi.
Eventually he realized that Kasumi had never really loved him when he listened to her.
He turned her down. Now he is sure that love is only made up of misunderstandings.

Impression: Do men prefer to be loved by a woman rather than to love a woman?
If I were the hero, I would live with her. I would like to live with a person I love, even if the person didn’t love me.

Thank you!
Ye gads. You weren't kidding about it being confusing. It's a good thing the hero of the story is unnamed as it would only complicate things further to read it.

Referring to bolded sentence: A one sided love is still love, I suppose. But eventually love needs two people who feel the same way about each other. Without that, it's just not workable.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"