View Single Post
(#53 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
06-17-2009, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHunter04 View Post
Ugh, that second picture (first post) is just...*shudders* it reminds me of a spider. I can barly type that word with out shuddering. I'm deathly afraid of spiders, don't know why, I just am. I've seen some pretty nasty spiders where I live, like a wolf spider and a huge nasty black son of a bitch, it was about as big as a woman's fist (not kidding; that was the first spider I actually screamed and ran from, usually I just freeze up). Ew, hornets. I see bees and shit around here, honey bees I could care less about, but hornets *shakes head*, I'll take the long way if I see one. It sounds like when I go to Japan I should carry bug spray around with me, haha. Does anyone know of any nasty spiders in Japan, people have to worry about? (Post pics if you can, pics don't bother me.)
I have a fear of spiders too. I can't even look at pics of 'em, and here I am trying to go to a country with them. I hate bugs in general. Kind of creeps me out. I guess the best thing to do is to just go up north where it's really cold and the bugs are more of a rarity. I remember reading someplace, some of the worst things you'd see in places like Hokkaido are houseflies. Not sure how true it is, though.