View Single Post
(#139 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

06-21-2009, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
I get comments about my son being cute all over the place. He is a little show off and a smarty pants, and I get away with murder when shopping because of his cuteness.

Not many can let their 2.2 year olds run rampant in a storage shop using the merchandise as building bricks as happened this weekend!
Do you have any idea how much people hate kids like what you describe, and shun parents who don't igve a f*ck?

I just had to sit on a plane a couple weeks back for 9 hours with some family behind me that had absolutely no control over there about 2 and a half year old son. Damn it is annoying.

You may think it is cute when he runs around screaming and crying and throws shit everywhere and breaks stuff, but the most people around just frown, even if you don't see it.

Just think, if you cannot control a 2 year old, how much trouble will you have when it gets to 15?

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…