View Single Post
(#30 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-10-2006, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Espers huh? I like the sound of that. I have only played 7- X2 So I have no idea about any others. I did see a trailer for a FF3 remake. It looks really cool. Does anyone know exactly what FF games have been remade and what system they are for ??
ff1 and 2 has been remade for PS1 and Gameboy advanced
Ff4 for game boy adavnce and PS1
ff5 and 6 for ps1

and now ff 3 is finaly comeing to USA as a DS gameboy game

for playstation there are packed like this
ff1&2 = FF origins
ff4 and chrono Trigger = FF conroicals
ff5&6 = ff antholgies

all the gba games have add more stuff ot each of the games.

The PS games addes a few movies clips and put in the full japanese version of 4 and 6.

ff1 and 2 where givin better graphics from the old 8 bit to 16 bit graphics. thank god for the auto target system. lol in the oringal ff1 if one of your charaters kills monster any other charaters still target the Dead monster. attacking or casting a spell at nothing. this is present in ff12 also if you don't have the gambits on they sit there and do nothing. when casting a spell in ff 12 you waist you mp and the spell does nothing.

Don't waist you time with ff2 there was a reason why it never made it to the usa it got to be the worst FF game ever. it was the start of Saga series battle system. the oringal Saga games where even givin the name FF ledges. worst crap ever made.

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin