View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Chococat (Offline)
New to JF

Location: I'm from New York City, and you're not. Well, unless you are.
Send a message via AIM to Chococat Send a message via MSN to Chococat
I'd love some new friends, but... - 06-22-2009, 12:54 AM

I don't know... it seems like people on these boards only respond to girls and Japanese people. I would love to meet new people who could become friends, but it's like, people only talk to those they can get something from, and I hate that.

About me:

I live in NYC, so if you're from there, and you want to talk to an interesting guy, send me a message.
I've studied Japanese for the past 2 and a half years, but because I don't have any Japanese friends, I can't practice speaking it... I can only study with my textbooks... and anime. :(

But other than anime, I write and draw manga, I play basketball, I work out, and I'm trying to learn to play guitar, but that might be too much. Japanese is already kicking my ass. lol.

Favorite anime: Chrome Shelled Regios, Gundam 00, Haruhi, Neon Genesis Evangelion (I'm downloading, er, "purchasing" it right now.), Chobits (I love Chii...), and like, everything else.

Music: I love Electronica, Prog rock (Tool), Hip-Hop, R&B... lots of stuff.

I don't know... I'm not gonna put my whole life story in here (though I seems like I already have). But if you're looking for a real friend, and not somebody who just wants something from you, hit me up. I'm on AOL/AIM at "thechocokat". or, you can e-mail me at kuroi_tenchi@hotmail.com .

Hope to hear from you guys soon. Later.

言葉にだまられません。 本当の友達だけあなたのため にこうむります。