View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Tsuruneru Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuruneru Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuruneru
06-22-2009, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altaru View Post
To the above...

Let me google that for you

Lulz.

Now, for the sake of everyone else...

Yes, there apparently have been talks about a live-action GitS, and the company Dreamworks is apparently planning to do it.

Honestly, I don't think they'll do to bad. They did do Transformers, after all, and I don't know a single person who hates that movie.

As for Hollywood doing anime movies as a whole...

I REALLY wish they would stop. I mean, live-action may draw in bigger audiences and everything, but when the only thing that IS drawing in audiences is big booms and bigger boobs, that's not going to lead to an interest in anime.

It's actually rather counter-productive, because many of the people that go to those movies and haven't seen the original expect the original to be more like the movie, so they dislike the original.

There are a few exceptions, but all I can say is that if they ever do Fullmetal Alchemist, Air Gear, or a few others, I will purchase a plane ticket to Hollywood specifically for the purpose of kicking the entire cast and crews ass if they screw it up.

EDIT: Oh god... Transformers WAS mostly big booms and bigger boobs... Well, I don't know what to say now...
Eh thanks. When it comes to live action of course it will look good if the main characters arnt human (transformers) but when it comes to ones with humans (dbz) they mainly do suck. Not from my opinion just by what i see i agree with some that say hollywood should leave anime alone and level it to the experts.

I don't care what people say anymore. Your opinions no longer matter to me. No matter what i say no one cares they just keep going.
I have no enemies my opponent is my teacher.
(けとだ!) (こい) (とどめだ!) I Am Shadow The Hedgehog

Last edited by Tsuruneru : 06-22-2009 at 05:13 AM.