View Single Post
(#97 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

06-23-2009, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
Yes, you did make a promise about this in the form of commitment of never talking about North Korea in this thread.

It's those little things of yours like above that makes everybody frown upon you. Here's a good advice for you: try not to offend people in the internet environment by making discreet actions as possible.

But still, thank goodness I don't take you seriously in a non-offensive way in the first place. From the similar threads like this and to some other ones.

When the time you were panicing too much about North Korea and then you said that you don't take me seriously.

My goodness, I should give you a rice cake. (reference: Korean idiom)
You are obviously annoyed that I don't agree with your Korea's perspectives and this is obvious how you keep trying to conjour up mental support which doesn't stop on the forum, but also by way of your PM claiming your friends with you.

I think you've made your point towards me, but remember, what I and you think are very different and I'm suprised at your Korea's opinion's even more, afterall, you did tell me that you were Korean.

Were you comfortable living in Korea?

Cheers - Oz