LinkBack Thread Tools
(#91 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

06-21-2009, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Hate is a difficult subject and isn't going to change overnight. I can not say what is at issue between the two you mention or thier reasoning for it, allthough I'm sure it seems logical to them.
that's what the thread is about!

Cheers - Oz
(#92 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-21-2009, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
that's what the thread is about!
And you slipped about making remarks on North Korea in the middle of the thread.
(#93 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

06-21-2009, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
And you slipped about making remarks on North Korea in the middle of the thread.
Nothing wrong with making remarks about North Korea, afterall, they are well known for being a rogue state and will no doubt stabilise worl peace..

What makes you bring that up?

Cheers - Oz
(#94 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

06-21-2009, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Nothing wrong with making remarks about North Korea
You said this in this thread of yours on 05-06-2009:

Quote:
Alright. Then please read and reply on topic to my original post and let's leave North Korea out of it
You were the one who disagree with making remarks on North Korea in your own thread.

===============

Quote:
What makes you bring that up?
On 06-14-2009, you said in this thread:

Quote:
Whatever happens, tensions certainly are increasing and It's not good.

Was speaking to my partners oma on the phone tonight and she lives near the border in the South..

We certainly have a spare room here in Australia on stand-by!
You made a lot of reference to North Korea (bolded), despite you said "don't talk about North Korea in this thread" to me. Very similar remarks you had made from the previous North Korea thread here.

You broke your own promise, why should I take you seriously?

Last edited by komitsuki : 06-21-2009 at 03:42 AM.
(#95 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

06-22-2009, 10:07 PM

Quote:

You were the one who disagree with making remarks on North Korea in your own thread.

You broke your own promise, why should I take you seriously?
No, not at all.. I think North Korea is becoming very dangerous.

I don't promise anything but all the indicators you would think are honest to a certain extent.

Cheers - Oz
(#96 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

06-23-2009, 01:18 AM

Quote:
No, not at all.. I think North Korea is becoming very dangerous.

I don't promise anything but all the indicators you would think are honest to a certain extent.
Yes, you did make a promise about this in the form of commitment of never talking about North Korea in this thread.

It's those little things of yours like above that makes everybody frown upon you. Here's a good advice for you: try not to offend people in the internet environment by making discreet actions as possible.

But still, thank goodness I don't take you seriously in a non-offensive way in the first place. From the similar threads like this and to some other ones.

When the time you were panicing too much about North Korea and then you said that you don't take me seriously.

My goodness, I should give you a rice cake. (reference: Korean idiom)

Last edited by komitsuki : 06-23-2009 at 01:27 AM.
(#97 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

06-23-2009, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Yes, you did make a promise about this in the form of commitment of never talking about North Korea in this thread.

It's those little things of yours like above that makes everybody frown upon you. Here's a good advice for you: try not to offend people in the internet environment by making discreet actions as possible.

But still, thank goodness I don't take you seriously in a non-offensive way in the first place. From the similar threads like this and to some other ones.

When the time you were panicing too much about North Korea and then you said that you don't take me seriously.

My goodness, I should give you a rice cake. (reference: Korean idiom)
You are obviously annoyed that I don't agree with your Korea's perspectives and this is obvious how you keep trying to conjour up mental support which doesn't stop on the forum, but also by way of your PM claiming your friends with you.

I think you've made your point towards me, but remember, what I and you think are very different and I'm suprised at your Korea's opinion's even more, afterall, you did tell me that you were Korean.

Were you comfortable living in Korea?

Cheers - Oz
(#98 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

06-23-2009, 02:25 AM

Quote:
You are obviously annoyed that I don't agree with your Korea's perspectives
Not really. You just have a very disturbing perspective like bru-ha-ha for attacking North Korea that could kill your partner's parents.

If you love your partner's parents so much, then you shouldn't support attacking North Korea. Not many South Koreans support attacking North Korea anyways and why should you?

That was the main reason why I was very skeptical about your attitude and your opinion. I don't think you really care about this issue so much from your responses.

You just want to panic endlessly and make snarky comments that I don't really understand. And you don't even make your posts discreet. Try not to be rude, please. It's for your own good.

Quote:
Were you comfortable living in Korea?
No, not many South Koreans do actually. You see why so many South Koreans immigrated to Koreatowns in Canada and USA against their will to themselves?

Perhaps you should look deep into South Korea instead and see the huge surprise for yourself. You'll be surprised that a very huge chuck of the South Korean populations are actually against their own government.

Last edited by komitsuki : 06-23-2009 at 02:50 AM.
(#99 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

06-23-2009, 03:22 AM

Quote:

Perhaps you should look deep into South Korea instead and see the huge surprise for yourself. You'll be surprised that a very huge chuck of the South Korean populations are actually against their own government.
I've noticed that, or is that just this current government?

What's all the fuss about?

A lot of young Koreans are coming to where I am for a permanant visa.

Why's Korea all so bad?

Cheers - Oz
(#100 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

06-23-2009, 03:30 AM

Quote:
I've noticed that, or is that just this current government?
+50 years.

Quote:
What's all the fuss about?
To answer this, just to let you know:

South Korea used to be an undemocratic dictator country (ironically like North Korea) in the name of democracy.

Quote:
A lot of young Koreans are coming to where I am for a permanant visa.
I doubt they will return to South Korea in the long run. Young South Korean would rather live overseas than live in South Korea.

Quote:
Why's Korea all so bad?
1. Christians are persecuting Buddhists (I'm Buddhist and I definitely oppose the right wing Christian-ized government) in South Korea.
2. Mainstream politicians don't care about South Korean citizens since their ancestors were historically corrupted supporters of the fascist Imperial Japanese government.
3. Economy hasn't been fixed for over a decade.
4. Majority of South Korean politicians are fearfully pro-American for decades that it doesn't care about South Korea.

South Korea is as bad as North Korea if you think about it.

Last edited by komitsuki : 06-23-2009 at 03:34 AM.