View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

06-23-2009, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofreita View Post
I need help.I need to look like REALLY COOL Elegant Gothic Lolita.. This is my real identity, but my mates doesnt know it. So I want to show them, how Im really. Do you have any ideas? I have black dresses, black tights a black shoes with big heel.. And on face i will have a pall...

If you have any ideas, write me, please..
I want to myake my costume to Thursday..
You definitely want to deck it out with black and white.

Don't wear insane makeup. Wear something more "formal" but mess with it so it looks very artsy and "overdone". What I mean by "insane" is don't go too far and make yourself look more gothic than cleaned up and prettier. Just don't do anything you think is ugly.

For your dress... You want to have a large dynamic of ruffles (good places are neck, chest, sleeves, butt, and bottom of the dress). You might want to make it look more "plain" between your hips and the bottom of the dress.

I think a good key is to keep the core of your body more plain, but as you go outwards, make it more fancy.

Usually with Elegant Lolita, I see longer dresses, but mix it up with the blacks and whites of Gothic.

Shoes can vary upon what you are looking for. If you're putting a Gothic twist in it, get taller shoes.

Hair... I would put your hair up, but leave some down. Wear a cute little hat if you can.

I hope I've helped you get some more ideas. Don't follow EVERYTHING I say because Lolita is more up to how you can get creative and look beautiful at the same time.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780