View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

07-07-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chile View Post
I am a student, hoping to relocate to Japan for University and long-term residence. Is there any essential travel advice?
I am unsure as to how to execute this plan, and need a place to start. I will be going with a friend, so finances will be combined for the purpose of living expenses.

Specifics I would like to know are:
-What steps need be taken in preparation for a long-term move, and University?
-How best to apply/prepare for Japanese University
-Legal requirements for such a move
-Unique financial expectations (I have heard of things like "key payments" on apartments)
-Are there any locations or Universities preferred to foreign students?
-Are there steps I can take, or credit I can earn towards my goal? Anything that will make it easier to gain legal and long-term entrance.

I am not horribly picky about the university I attend for my undergraduate degree. In fact, before I enroll in a university I am probably going to need some college prep (which may, upon qualification, up my requirements for university).

Thanks!

My apologies if this is posted in the wrong forum! If it has been, I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction so I can make the necessary changes!
A few question before we jump into answering this post, are you currently in University already or in the process of planning to apply? Have you been to Japan before? How good is your Japanese?