View Single Post
(#109 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-09-2009, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerybriz View Post
I Havent found a non-japanese who likes me since i had a japanese boyfriend.. but,... everybody its ok...

and... about the other cuestion>>> yeah.. the culture its very important becouse a person who has born in USA, used to think like USA peopple... but it depends....<<every person its unic>>
Firs of all, im a guy. I do think that culture can be important sometimes and it can get on the way of a relationship,but not all the time. you said that a japanese man like you before, and that not anyother man hasnt. that doesnt mean that japanese man r the only good ones. you were just lucky to find a BF, and he was japanese. i bet that if he wasnt japanese and he was some other race, you would have been saying the same thing about that race. I dont think it was his culture u felt in love, it was just his personality. I have a Japanese friend( a female one) who told me that she didnt like japanese man alot. I ask her why, and she said, " Japanese man dont really like getting married. They think its a waist of time." I dont know if thats part of their culture or it can be the same type of situation like you, but the other way around.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

Last edited by Zagato289 : 07-09-2009 at 06:05 PM.