View Single Post
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-10-2009, 03:00 AM

Yeah, I can see the Japanese are the most nice. I havn't had many experiences with Japanese in Thailand. I'm in the Muay Thai scene, and not many show up to learn Muay Thai. It is mostly Australians, Americans, Europeans and Singaporeans.

But I have met a few. I met some at the Thai embassy in Lao yesterday. They were trying to help me fill out my visa form. I thought it was pretty funny, considering I'd done this a dozen times before, and the form was in English, and they barely spoke English. But I can dig that...

I did meet one Japanese guy doing Muay Thai. Every time I smiled or said thankyou he nodded his head so hard he almost knocked himself out on the cement floor. And if I nodded back he'd basically drop to the ground and worship me...

Yeah, I've met some tossa French, but also some good ones, so...

In my opinion, the worst tourists are loud and obnoxious bogan Australians and Americans who get annoyed with people who don't speak English. Or when they try and speak Thai, they say it completely wrong yet still think they're number one.

It is not uncommon for people like this to loudly voice their unwanted opinions out loud every time they don't get their way. They're always right, of course...

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…

Last edited by Tenchu : 07-10-2009 at 03:02 AM.