Quote:
Originally Posted by hoshikuzu View Post
It is pretty sad. Actually very sad. I hate it.. That's why I don't open
up much with my friends cause I know they'll tell someone else and that
person will tell another and at the end, the whole city will know. Sucks
but it's true *sigh* You're lucky for living in the country and not the
center of the city.. though I don't exactly live in the center nor the
country either. Haha, but it's still the same :c

Oh woow! I can't even imagine it cause it's never been soo much rain here.
But it must have been crazy ._.

Ah yeah the smell is awesome! I love it xD I can stay out forever! (not really)
but for a long time xD And yes, we could go out together and enjoy the rain
hahaha. Yeah rainbows are awesome, that's what makes it better haha I
haven't seen any rainbows lately though :c
i know what you mean, for a while now,
i have been careful about what i say around my friends,
because at one time or another, each one of them has let something slip that they said they never would or something and my name was in everyone's mouths and ugh, it was always one big mess, i hated it...i actually think that the trust issues i have with people now is based on my town, ugh, it's stupid, people just need to grow up and learn to find a hobby -.-

haha, well, that's good that you have a bit of a balance, but sucks that you still with the same amount of lame gossip -.- but, i love the country, there's more room to mess around in and plenty of back roads to go riding on, it's mmazing xD

...i think some company needs to come out with a fragrance or something that captures the smell of rain...lawlz, next time it rains, i should, like, try to capture the smell in a mason jar, or something...it'll give the neighbors something to talk about/watch xDDD

awww, that sucks :[
the last major system of storms we had here, which was at least three weeks ago or something, there was a few, seeing as when one storm came, there was a sunny break, and then another storm...it was ah-mah-zing, yet scary, seeing as me and my dad were outside when i was trying to get pics of it and i got caught up in one of the next storms and i almost became a shiskabob, with the intense lightning -.-