(#31 (permalink))
Old
Chile (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Chile Send a message via Skype™ to Chile
07-12-2009, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnekolove19 View Post
Hey, yeah I do plan to post while in Japan Are you headed for Temple? The main thing I've learned in this wild experience is to read and re-read everything. You can't read it enough I feel, I've read documents once and missed things and then found them once I re-read the document. A lot of the paperwork I've had to fill out is government stuff so it's important to have it right, I found out if there is anything you are unsure of you can normally find the answer either on the internet or from a counselor, if you don't know for sure don't put it down. Well if there is anything else you want to know just let me know. :-)
Well thank you! The last thing I want to do is get any of this paperwork wrong the first time around. I have been considering temple but have found that it is also very expensive. Good lord is it expensive!
I'm trying to find a language college now that suits my needs and my thin pocketbook.

I am still very interested in hearing about your experiences while there, however! I hope to see you post when you're embarked on your journey!

I also want to second the motion for no-nos. Anything you absolutely should NOT do?