View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-21-2009, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertherose25 View Post
Quite the opposite from my experience, the men around here aren't very shy about cross dressing and acting gay. Which is totally fine by me I have nothing against gays or lesbians. But the women tend to shy away from being open about it, usually I don't realize a girl is a lesbian until she flat out tells me or I see her with her girlfriend [unless shes very masculine then its a give in].

Society probably plays a role in this, I live in the South and no matter how they slice it Southern women are usually treated like brainless fools, especially in schools. Anything 'different' or out of the ordinary is stifled and hidden immediately or bullied.
yes, it could be society. i live in south texas. mostly hispanics. i seen alot more lesbians than gays. I only seen 1 gay who didnt care and acted like a girl in school and teased guys lol. I once attended a high school that was full of lesbians. people call it a lesbian school.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka