View Single Post
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-24-2009, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
I really respect your replied. Its a decent one. I play 3 or 4 hrs a week. i know whats healthy and whats not. I do know that real life is more important than virtual just like any smart person knows. Im sure gamers know that a virtual weapon isway different than a real one. We gamers are not stupid you know.The same thing goes to some anime lovers. They think that Japan is another fantasy anime place to be, which is not. Japan is just like any other country. You have no idea to how many people I said the same thing you told me just now. All i was trying to tell you is that theres nothing wrong in playing games if you dont play alot. Its just another way of having fun with friends just like any other past time. Ofcourse, It would be bad if you play games for excesive times. I hope u understand me know.
Holy crap..3-4 hours a WEEK? I get in like 5-6 a day -_-
But..I do play for money heh
I still have a regular life aswell, but I suppose you do have school and everything, i have no real responsibilites besides staying out of trouble haha.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you