View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-07-2009, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTJ View Post
No kidding! Where'd you get lessons from her? Did you go to Gaidai? I used to laugh so much in her class, she's a trip. Yeah I heard the glue story... man she has so many of those crazy stories...

Yeah it was a last minute thing. I had one more assignment to do for that week and I couldn't think of anything else so I'm asking people to tell me what to paint. They ripped out some random pictures from magazines and I came up with this.

First thing I said when I saw the Tanuki: DAWWWWWWWWW.

I had a family of them living near my house when I went to gaidai. They're the cutest things ever, I wish people would stop translating it as "raccoon", cuz tanuki are like a hundred times more awesome.
Darn right I went to Gaidai; Two semesters. Wasn't it just the utter dead-pan she could pull? I swear I genuinely hurt myself laughing when she looked at me really seriously and then came out with "I opened the lid... and it spoke to me. >.> It said "bloob-bloob-bub-bloob"."

hahah, last minute scrambles are the best. The weeks we did abstract stuff? Yeah... really didn't get into that. Spent the week dodding about doing animal sketches, then in the last hour lobbed some ink at some paper and turned it in.

I only ever saw the back end of a Tanuki as it vanished off into a bush. Everyone else I knew seemed to be tripping over them every other day. Weird that people think it's a racoon; it's a completely different species, and they don't even look the same. Raccoons have little monkey paws and Tanuki have stubby dog feet. Lemme prod that 'Daww' button again:

Man, all my animals are FAT.