Thread: Evil or Hero
View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Corrugo (Offline)
New to JF

08-08-2009, 09:47 AM

First off HOW is L from Deathnote seen as an 'evil' type? Secondly.. I think your 'type' might be like mine I can't speak for all but in the evil category you have..

Byakuya, Kenpachi, Gaara, Temari, Renji, L (WTF xD), Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Near, Mellow and Ryuk.

I can't consider any of them truly 'evil' characters. I feel like ranting so I'll explain.

Byuakuya evil did is well he feels that the law should be upholded so he allows his 'own' sister to be executed. After seeing a flashback, it's understood WHY he chose this and turns out he's not so bad. Kenpachi is just freakin' nuts and wants a good fight. Evil? Not really.. selfish? Yeah. Renji? Seriousily? First scene you see him in.. yeah he seems like a jerk but everytime after that he's clearly a good guy. Grimmjow (to me) seems like the Espada version of Kenpachi and Ulquiorra just seems to follow orders and has a score to settle with Ichigo, hardly evil.

L being evil just HAS to be a typo, think you switched Light and L together and if that's the case.. Light isn't that evil since.. he's actually trying to make the world a better place. Ryuk? He's just bored and that's hardly a sin xD Near is a totally good guy so.. dunno why you put him there and Mellow? Well he's a good.. just has a more dishonest way of doing good. Almost like a less demented Light xD

I can see why Temari would seem evil at first and ecspecially Gaara but again, after understanding their reasons for their acts - well Gaara atleast it's easy to why they chose to act like that. Temari did it for her country (if memory serves) and Gaara.. well he's just a bit of a loony at that point xD But afterwards he's just awesome.

Your good guys are just all likable, I'm a bit surprised Vash isn't there he'd fit that pretty well, heh.

I don't really have a type either, but I do have a thing for liking bad guys who turn good or just really noble characters. Examples include..

Rock lee (Naruto) Noble
Sasuke (Naruto) Just badass
Itachi (Naruto) Noble (If your caught up in the series enough)

Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho) Noble
Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho) Bad guy turned good (later anyway)
Yomi (Yu Yu Hakusho) Bad guy (?) turned good (?)
Chu/Jin (Yu Yu Hakusho) Just awesome xD
(Touya) (Yu Yu Hakusho) Noble

Grimmer (Monster) Just awesome

Ishida (Bleach) Bad guy (?) turns good (?) and badass
Kenpachi (Bleach) Badass xD

Ruby (Pokemon Special Manga) Just awesome in everyway

So my type is.. Noble/Bad turned good/ or just awesome characters.

Sorry! This post got out of control xD Especially for my first!

"Your the one who was trying to kiss the one who you were trying to kill NO LESS THAN AN HOUR AGO!" ~ Phares