View Single Post
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-25-2009, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
Like 699$ per console? That's how much PS3 was priced at the start.

Oh and if someone wants to play old games, what solution does Sony have? They keep b****ing about emulators but I don't see another solution. Sony needs to understand that people want to play classics.
Sony does have a solution for people who want to play old games, and guess what it is? that's right, the beautiful PS2. For your information, the PS3 can also play PS1 game disk. Trust me, if Sony knew that people want it to play classics only, they wouldn't had wasted money to make a PS3. People want it a new console with HD graphics and that's what Sony gave them. The only ones whining for BC are idiots that dont understand.

Yes, the old PS3 was like 700$, and that didnt help Sony alot. People want it a cheaper console, so Sony had to remove unnecessary features that cost alot to manufacture, so they can lower the price of the PS3. By readind your comments, I see that you dont understand, or maybe you just dont want to, and if thats the case I wont bother arguing with you anymore. If you care, read the links that I posted and do some research. See ya.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka