JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
08-24-2009, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
These is what people need to understand. I have no doubt that people will be asking for BC of PS1,2,3,4,etc for the next new consoles. People need to understand that Sony cant be doing this all the time. This requires a huge amount of money.
Like 699$ per console? That's how much PS3 was priced at the start.

Oh and if someone wants to play old games, what solution does Sony have? They keep b****ing about emulators but I don't see another solution. Sony needs to understand that people want to play classics.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Nathan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-25-2009, 02:18 AM

I would love to be able to use that excuse at work.

"Nah, you have to keep using IE6 to run that application. What, no I won't upgrade it to support IE8. Just run the IE8 version. The IE8 version doesn't have the same features? Just run both."
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-25-2009, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
Like 699$ per console? That's how much PS3 was priced at the start.

Oh and if someone wants to play old games, what solution does Sony have? They keep b****ing about emulators but I don't see another solution. Sony needs to understand that people want to play classics.
Sony does have a solution for people who want to play old games, and guess what it is? that's right, the beautiful PS2. For your information, the PS3 can also play PS1 game disk. Trust me, if Sony knew that people want it to play classics only, they wouldn't had wasted money to make a PS3. People want it a new console with HD graphics and that's what Sony gave them. The only ones whining for BC are idiots that dont understand.

Yes, the old PS3 was like 700$, and that didnt help Sony alot. People want it a cheaper console, so Sony had to remove unnecessary features that cost alot to manufacture, so they can lower the price of the PS3. By readind your comments, I see that you dont understand, or maybe you just dont want to, and if thats the case I wont bother arguing with you anymore. If you care, read the links that I posted and do some research. See ya.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#34 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

08-25-2009, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Sony does have a solution for people who want to play old games, and guess what it is? that's right, the beautiful PS2. For your information, the PS3 can also play PS1 game disk. Trust me, if Sony knew that people want it to play classics only, they wouldn't had wasted money to make a PS3. People want it a new console with HD graphics and that's what Sony gave them. The only ones whining for BC are idiots that dont understand.

Yes, the old PS3 was like 700$, and that didnt help Sony alot. People want it a cheaper console, so Sony had to remove unnecessary features that cost alot to manufacture, so they can lower the price of the PS3. By readind your comments, I see that you dont understand, or maybe you just dont want to, and if thats the case I wont bother arguing with you anymore. If you care, read the links that I posted and do some research. See ya.
Is it really so hard for your to realize that not everyone wants to have 5-10 consoles under their TV, or to keep pilling their rooms with their packed old consoles having to unpack them every time they have a nostalgia to play an old game? You really don't get it how people could enjoy having to play the old games upscaled with a wireless controller?
And you call those who want BC idiots without using your own head.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
elisha122 (Offline)
New to JF

good - 08-25-2009, 05:05 PM

people me i am in uganda and i have liked the ps3 new modle but i wonder when it will reach us i am in east africa love ya alll
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Megabyte117 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-26-2009, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Sony does have a solution for people who want to play old games, and guess what it is? that's right, the beautiful PS2.
Yep, I really want to go out and buy TWO freaking consoles.

Quote:
Yes, the old PS3 was like 700$, and that didnt help Sony alot.
That's understating it a bit.

Quote:
People want it a cheaper console, so Sony had to remove unnecessary features that cost alot to manufacture, so they can lower the price of the PS3.
Lol. There's a rumor about the 360 Elite's price being lowered, but I don't see Xbox Live or backwards compatibility being removed. Pfft.

Quote:
By readind your comments, I see that you dont understand, or maybe you just dont want to, and if thats the case I wont bother arguing with you anymore. If you care, read the links that I posted and do some research. See ya.
The PS3 is attempting to make one last stand on its dying legs. Most everyone that wants Blu-Ray already has it, and those that don't are not likely of the PS3 crowd.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
08-26-2009, 07:38 AM

Quote:

LOL, so Sony suggest to not buy a PS3 for BC and a PS2? How does that makes sense? Not sure who's the idiot here.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-27-2009, 05:38 AM

Some of you just dont understand. Here are the final words from Sony: PlayStation LifeStyle
And if you dont like it, deal with it. Some of you should do some research before posting stupid comments without even knowing the information. This will be one of my last comments for this topic because some of you just dont want to understand and think, so dont expect more from me in this thread. See ya.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

Last edited by Zagato289 : 08-27-2009 at 06:03 AM.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-27-2009, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
LOL, so Sony suggest to not buy a PS3 for BC and a PS2? How does that makes sense? Not sure who's the idiot here.
Dude, you are retard,lol. you dont make any sense.

--Jaka

(#40 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-27-2009, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megabyte117 View Post
Yep, I really want to go out and buy TWO freaking consoles.

That's understating it a bit.

Lol. There's a rumor about the 360 Elite's price being lowered, but I don't see Xbox Live or backwards compatibility being removed. Pfft.

The PS3 is attempting to make one last stand on its dying legs. Most everyone that wants Blu-Ray already has it, and those that don't are not likely of the PS3 crowd.
wow, you should really think before posting. Read my comments carefully.Sony is not making you buy 2 console. Its up to you if you want to play BC. Thats old gen. Do you even know the hardware the PS3 and 360 is made of? The ps3 has really expensive hardware, for example: blu ray drive,built in wi fi, sensor buttons,sliding disk tray,etc. Now that they remove some stuff, they are lowering the price. The 360 has cheaper hardware, so they can lower the price anytime they want. For your info, the PS3 is not dying; its rising.

--Jaka

Last edited by Zagato289 : 08-27-2009 at 05:54 AM.