LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-27-2009, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
wow, you should really think before posting. Read my comments carefully.Sony is not making you buy 2 console. Its up to you if you want to play BC. Thats old gen. Do you even know the hardware the PS3 and 360 is made of? The ps3 has really expensive hardware, for example: blu ray drive,built in wi fi, sensor buttons,sliding disk tray,etc. Now that they remove some stuff, they are lowering the price. The 360 has cheaper hardware, so they can lower the price anytime they want. For your info, the PS3 is not dying; its rising.
PS2 is still alive as a stable and consistent platform for indie games (doujin-softs anyone?) and less-fancy 2D games.

The other main reason why Sony is still timid to bring PS2-based BC to PS3 is the huge significant PS2 mod community around the world right now that maintains PS2 in many ways.

PS2 is not dead if you think about it and consider that there will likely be a movement to bring Linux or any other open source operating systems to PS2.

JapanForum's semi-resident amateur linguist.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
08-27-2009, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Some of you just dont understand. Here are the final words from Sony: PlayStation LifeStyle
And if you dont like it, deal with it. Some of you should do some research before posting stupid comments without even knowing the information. This will be one of my last comments for this topic because some of you just dont want to understand and think, so dont expect more from me in this thread. See ya.
Are you retard? How can you believe the company who owns both consoles? They want your money, they don't care about anything else as long as it sells.

Now I'm gonna make it easier for you to understand, because you couldn't understand it last time.

1. Sony still produces PS3.
2. Sony still produces PS2.
3. People want BC.
4. If Sony puts BC in PS3 people won't buy PS2 at all (considering how cheap PS3 became).
5. So they put it only on PS2 instead, and both consoles sell and they earn their money.

If this is too difficult to grasp for you then you really need to stop posting here.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-27-2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
Are you retard? How can you believe the company who owns both consoles? They want your money, they don't care about anything else as long as it sells.

Now I'm gonna make it easier for you to understand, because you couldn't understand it last time.

1. Sony still produces PS3.
2. Sony still produces PS2.
3. People want BC.
4. If Sony puts BC in PS3 people won't buy PS2 at all (considering how cheap PS3 became).
5. So they put it only on PS2 instead, and both consoles sell and they earn their money.

If this is too difficult to grasp for you then you really need to stop posting here.
Hahahaa.Dude, wtf was that: that's what the article and I said earlier. READ CAREFULLY MY COMMENTS. You should really try telling your crap in a good game forum, espacially the playstation forum, and I bet you will get your ass whip by people who know about games like I do, so stop hiding in this forum posting yur immature comments, and go with to the big forums. Here's the link:Sony on BC: "That won't be returning" - PlayStation®3 General - PlayStation.com Forums
I will really be glad if you can join the debate.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

Last edited by Zagato289 : 08-27-2009 at 04:22 PM.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
08-27-2009, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Hahahaa.Dude, wtf was that: that's what the article and I said earlier. READ CAREFULLY MY COMMENTS. You should really try telling your crap in a good game forum, espacially the playstation forum, and I bet you will get your ass whip by people who know about games like I do, so stop hiding in this forum posting yur immature comments, and go with to the big forums. Here's the link:Sony on BC: "That won't be returning" - PlayStation®3 General - PlayStation.com Forums
I will really be glad if you can join the debate.
This is my comment on page 3.

Quote:
The dumbest thing to do is listen to the company who owns both consoles. You think Sony would encourage you to buy a PS3 to play PS2 games when they still are selling PS2? This is dumb imo.
Which is the same as the comment in this page. It was me who was saying this all along and you were telling me 'you got to listen to Sony'. Which is totally bullshit because they are the company owning those consoles, and they don't care about you but about their profits. This is what I was f***ing telling you since the start but you keep going on and on with your fanboyism.

And no, hanging in PS3's forums makes you blind, not wise. Go tell what you are posting here to XBox forums. You'll get your ass wiped. Why? Because these are sided forums = blind = zagato.

Go to a general console discussion forum and you'll get your ass wiped by those who can truly see.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-27-2009, 10:43 PM

Quote:
This is my comment on page 3.

Which is the same as the comment in this page. It was me who was saying this all along and you were telling me 'you got to listen to Sony'. Which is totally bullshit because they are the company owning those consoles, and they don't care about you but about their profits. This is what I was f***ing telling you since the start but you keep going on and on with your fanboyism.

And no, hanging in PS3's forums makes you blind, not wise. Go tell what you are posting here to XBox forums. You'll get your ass wiped. Why? Because these are sided forums = blind = zagato.

Go to a general console discussion forum and you'll get your ass wiped by those who can truly see.
Cause I had already mention about this in a different way.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#46 (permalink))
Old
Ryuk999 (Offline)
PC gamer

08-27-2009, 10:49 PM

Sony PlayStation 3 Slim - 120GB Console reviews - CNET Reviews

personally i find the new PS3 Slim to be quite the improvement for various reasons

1. the processor die changed from 90nm -> 65nm -> 45nm (in the newest slim)
2. the power from 380W -> 280W -> 250W (again slim model)
3. fans are quieter
4. and the power button is still very light to turn no and off even though the appearance changed
5. they changed the HDD placement so that it might be easier to access? lol we shall see, but they did change the warrenty location so no worries about voiding the warrenty when trying to upgrade your HDD to something you'd prefer (as if 120gb isn't enough?)
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-27-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuk999 View Post
Sony PlayStation 3 Slim - 120GB Console reviews - CNET Reviews

personally i find the new PS3 Slim to be quite the improvement for various reasons

1. the processor die changed from 90nm -> 65nm -> 45nm (in the newest slim)
2. the power from 380W -> 280W -> 250W (again slim model)
3. fans are quieter
4. and the power button is still very light to turn no and off even though the appearance changed
5. they changed the HDD placement so that it might be easier to access? lol we shall see, but they did change the warrenty location so no worries about voiding the warrenty when trying to upgrade your HDD to something you'd prefer (as if 120gb isn't enough?)
my friend put a 2 TB HDD to his PS3. I was like, do you really need all that memory,lol.

--Jaka

(#48 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

08-27-2009, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Cause I had already mention about this in a different way.
LOL no. -facepalm-

Quote:
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Ryuk999 (Offline)
PC gamer

08-27-2009, 10:59 PM

Quote:
my friend put a 2 TB HDD to his PS3. I was like, do you really need all that memory,lol.
lol holy s***t well he's superior to any next gen console in HDD storage space for like the next few decades
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-27-2009, 11:01 PM

Quote:
LOL no. -facepalm-
read carefully

--Jaka