View Single Post
(#44 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
08-27-2009, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
Hahahaa.Dude, wtf was that: that's what the article and I said earlier. READ CAREFULLY MY COMMENTS. You should really try telling your crap in a good game forum, espacially the playstation forum, and I bet you will get your ass whip by people who know about games like I do, so stop hiding in this forum posting yur immature comments, and go with to the big forums. Here's the link:Sony on BC: "That won't be returning" - PlayStation®3 General - PlayStation.com Forums
I will really be glad if you can join the debate.
This is my comment on page 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
The dumbest thing to do is listen to the company who owns both consoles. You think Sony would encourage you to buy a PS3 to play PS2 games when they still are selling PS2? This is dumb imo.
Which is the same as the comment in this page. It was me who was saying this all along and you were telling me 'you got to listen to Sony'. Which is totally bullshit because they are the company owning those consoles, and they don't care about you but about their profits. This is what I was f***ing telling you since the start but you keep going on and on with your fanboyism.

And no, hanging in PS3's forums makes you blind, not wise. Go tell what you are posting here to XBox forums. You'll get your ass wiped. Why? Because these are sided forums = blind = zagato.

Go to a general console discussion forum and you'll get your ass wiped by those who can truly see.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?