View Single Post
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
03-27-2007, 04:58 AM

'Meggis', I thought silently. Underground chamber? I looked into space and wondered. Silence descended in the room and I looked back up at Meggis. He looked slightly annoyed. He broke the silence, asking the question I myself wondered, "How could you have awoken on a world and remembered nothing? I am not trying to be rude but why are you so interested in Keyblades? Shouldn't you be more interested in remembering your past? Where did you awaken?" He stopped and seemed to check himself, closeing his lips and leaning back against the door, waiting for my answer. I smiled slightly to myself, I had the answer memorized, planned out for everyone who asked, but it seemed pointless now. I walked over to the bed and sat down, leaning slightly forward and staring at the floor. "I woke in front of a small tower, just lying there, not knowing anything," I began softly. "The tower was the home of a powerful sage, or wizard, Master Yen Sid. He took me in, and seemed to take great interest in my keyblade. He told me of a war coming, of the heroes of light and dark, that my destiny was linked to others in a great circle. He spoke in riddles and could not tell me anything about myself. He told me I had, 'A Divine Keyblade', and that it could revel the secrets that are hidden yet visible." I stopped and took the kayblade and layed it on the bed beside me. I looked up at Meggis and shook my head, "Thats about all I can tell you, apart from him getting me a ride here, and giving me a small fortune in munny. Other than that..." I stopped suddenly and reached into my bag, pulling out a thick, faded book and walked over to Meggis, handing him the book. "He gave this to me. He said it was a ancient tome of the keyblades and the philosophers, though I don't now how they are linked." I stopped, what else was they to say? That was all I knew. I did not have a clue where to start, or if there was anything to be found about about who I was.

Last edited by Rikku777 : 03-27-2007 at 05:22 AM.